Reasons Data is Collected
- To provide you with software and related professional services. We collect data which identifies you and your contact information which is necessary to provide you with the software and services you have requested. You explicitly provide us with this data whether in a form, on our web-site, by email, by voicemail, in purchase orders and contracts or other communications.
- To provide you with technical support. We may require to process your support requests, to access your account and to gather sufficient information to diagnose issues which may arise. The technical information may contain personal data. You herby expressly consent the collection and storage of this data.
- To communicate with you, informing you about account, software releases, new products and other types of updates.
- To promote and market our products. We may use third party service providers to assist us with our email marketing, including events, newsletters and promotional emails.
- To provide billing and payment processes.
What Data is Collected
We may collect basic information when you engage with us; through online chat, email, web forms, phone conversations, voicemails, social media and in person.
- Company Name
- Personal Name
- Job Title/Role
- Email Address
- Phone Numbers
- Physical Address
- Fax Numbers
- IP Address
Cookies and Other Technologies
We create a cookie to analyze and track marketing campaign information, for example if you click on a Google Ad Words link or other third-party campaigns. This cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information.
We use third party support online chat services. We collect personal information directly from you when you provide it to us in a chat session, that information may be stored on those platforms.
We use Vimeo and YouTube to embed videos on our site.
We utilize multiple social media platforms for promotion, and to embed information on our site.
Storing and Processing
We store your data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, unless allowed or required by law to store your data for a different period. Your data may be sent to or stored in another country, such as the United States, with less rigorous privacy protections than your country.
While we maintain industry appropriate security and data protection methods, no electronic storage or communication is completely secure. You should be aware of the risks inherent in digital data usage. In the event of a breach of your data, we may notify you using whatever means available to us, including email, telephone, or post.
Retention Policy and Period may require retaining information for tax record purposes.
We may share information with our certified partners for purposes of marketing or customer support.
We partner with third parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We must share your personal data with some third parties in order to do business. Third party technologies may include:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Processing
- Quoting/Estimating, Purchase Order Processing, Subscription Maintenance Management
- Purchase Order and Invoice Processing
- Credit Card Processing
- Project Management System
- Support Tickets and Management System
We may share your personal data without your consent if required by law by means of court order, the legal process generally, or in connection with our own legal rights.
Controlling Your Information and Contacting Us
Examples of requests may include;
- Right to Be Forgotten Request-deletion of your personal data.
- Update Request-modification of your personal data
- Objection Request-objection to processing of your personal data
- Opting Out-requesting to be removed from newsletter or promotional emails (this can also be accomplished within email itself)
If you are a Software License Holder, we will be required to maintain basic contact information.
We never have and never will sell your data to anyone else. We take your privacy very seriously. Please contact us with any issues or complaints at email@example.com.
You also may have the right to complain to a regulatory body over our privacy practices.
Rev 24 May 2018